Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So i've decided to create a blog and see how it goes. I love to write and this is so
 much easier than keeping a journal. Its my goal to make an entry every week if not more frequently. So here it goes!

So in the latest news, Kadence is growing so fast! She is not 13 lbs and 25 inches! She has grown 6 inches! Its amazing how fast babies grow. Kadence got her first shots a little bit ago and she did so amazing. She cried for about 15 seconds. She was 
such a champ. I cant believe how good she was. Iv heard about babies who cry for hours and are upset for days. She didnt do any of that. I am so proud of her. Lately Kadence can't get enough of her toes! She loves to eat them. It is so much fun to watch her grab her foot and just gnaw at her toes.   I
t always makes me smile:) Also recently she has started eating rice cereal, oatmeal, and stage one baby food. She hates the cereal unless I put some food in it! Shes definitely one that enjoys more flavor! All my life I have wanted to be a mom and I cant believe that I am! It is truly the best calling in the world. I love my baby so much and I couldnt ask for a better daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment