Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Latest Goals

So I have three short terms goals that I would love to have done by the fall.
First, I am trying hard to get a rhythm  down for cleaning the house and keeping it clean! Our apartment isnt that big but I hate to clean. I have been cleaning a bit every night before bed hoping that things would stay a little cleaner. Its still a work ing progress. Im hoping i the next couple months I will have the taking care of Kadence, myself and the house down!
Second, I want to lose inches and tone up my body. For the last 2 months I have been going to the gym almost everyday and havent lost much weight. Ive lost some inches from the pregnancy and my legs are really toned now. Thats probably because I have only been doing cardio at the gym. On monday I started doing only 40 minutes are cardio then doing some weights. Im hoping the muscle confusion theory will help me get better results. Yesterday Seth said he is going to order the P90X once he gets paid again. I am so excited! I pray that I get the results im looking for with that program.
Third, I want to go back to school. When you have to go to school, like high school, it sucks. But when its your choice to go its so much fun. I loved the semester I went to. Its been a year and a half since Ive going to school and I miss it alot. I want to go back in the Fall, part time so I can still take care of Kadence, and eventually get my degree in nursing. It has always been my dream to be a labor and delivery nurse and I want to begin the journey towards that dream:)

1 comment: