Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day!

So Mothers Day was so awesome! First of all, My brother and sister came into town for the weekend. It was a surprise for my mom so Seth and I picked them up from the airport at 11pm and my mom was so surprised. I wish I could have gotten a picture of her face:) So this weekend was a blast and we had the best dinner on sunday night. Pork tenderloin, steak, baked potatoes, salad...YUM!
So for Mothers day Kadence and I made something for my mom and mother-in-law. I wish I had pictures. We went to the local ceramic store and for my mother-in-law we painted a shoe that can hold something, and put Kadence's footprint in it! And I will tell you that getting a footprint from a 4 month old is not easy! And for my mom, we painted a star box and put Kadence's handprint on it. And it is harder to get a handprint than a footprint...But they were really cute! Wish I took pics!
And lastly...I would persomally have to say the most exciting part, is that Seth got the me P90X home workout program! I am so excited to start it! We should get it this week. And I am so looking forward to getting sexy again...haha. Seth and I are going to go on a strict diet and workout everyday. The great thing about the p90x is that it is only an hour a day and I get to stay home and do it. Not travel 20 minutes to the gym across town. So because Seth and I are going on a diet, we have been kinda bingeing. Fat food taste so good, but soon will come to an end for a long time... I am so excited and I love my husband so much for getting it for me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment