Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Goals

So in the spirit of the new year I thought I would share my New Years Resolutions :)
  1. Lose 15-20 lbs. Do an hour on the elliptical, abs MWF, and a muscle group everyday.
  2. Eat healthier. Im cutting out sweets but not sugar completely. I will still drink juice and stuff. But I want to eat heathier until I get down to the weight I want.
  3. Do 5-8 hours of school a day. Depending on how much time I have, I want to get as much school done as I can. By June I want to be done with the first half of the course.
  4. Spend more one on one time with my kids without anything on. No tv, no radio, no movie...Just me playing with my girls.
  5. Potty train Kadence. She is ready to be potty trained.
  6. Get both of my girls out of my bed and into theirs. Kadence needs to be in her own bed all night. She will go a few hours but always crawls into bed with me. Time to try to get her to sleep in her bed all night.
  7. Pay off most if not all of my debt. Spend every last penny I have on paying down my credit cards so when Seth gets home we can buy a house:)
  8. Not just read, but study the Book of Mormon. Do atleast a chapter a day.
  9. Pray on my knees. At night I get so tired that I just lay in bed and pray and more times than not I fall asleep. So I want to pray on my knees.
With dedication and hard work I know I can reach all of my goals. With Seth gone it will be harder but I know I can do. I want to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment