Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I feel blessed!

So these last couple days I have extremely blessed. Here is a list I feel blessed about...
  1. All of the stuff I got for my birthday/christmas. Everyone was so generous and I got everything I needed/wanted.
  2. Everything the girls got. They got everything need to get through the winter (if it ever actually comes). They got a ton of toys and Summer got her much needed playmat.
  3. I decided to get my Medical Transcrption Certificate. I looked into and got into a school. I am so blessed that the school including the interenship is 100% at home. Also the military is paying for the school and because they are, the school is covering my books so I dont have to pay a cent.
  4. My girls. They are the biggest blessing in my life. Kadence is so good with Summer and they are such good kids. I couldnt ask for more.
  5. Seth bought me an elliptical when he was home. I wasnt sure how I was going to lose the weight I wanted to. I have p90x and other workout videos but anyone with kids know how hard that is. Everytime I try to work out one of the girls need something. Now I have a cardio machine and I am confident I can lose the weight.
  6. Lastly I am grateful that I get to talk to Seth everyday. Even when he is exhausted he always makes sure he calls even if it is just to say "hi". It helps with the seperation getting to hear his voice everyday. It is something I look forward everyday:) I am so lucky my husband loves me so much:)

No comments:

Post a Comment