Saturday, August 27, 2011

We are moving!!

Early this week, I was sitting at my dads house and I got this over whelming feeling that it was time to move. I called Seth and he supported that decision. I was supposed to stay at my inlaws while Seth was deployed but after a year, I decided that I needed my own space. I need to be able to clean the way I want, cook the way I want, and the most important...BABY PROOF! When you live in someone elses house you cant really baby proof cause its not your place. So after that strong feeling, I knew it was time! So the next day, I made up a budget and figured out what we could afford and went apartment hunting. There were two places I like but one was out of my price range. But after an email from the manager, she told me that the prices were wrong and I really could afford it! Its a perfect 2-bedroom, 1 1/2 bath. Its a good size and perfect for our little family. Rent is reasonable, water is a flat fee, the utilities are lower than other places I was looking at. I can have my apartment and still pay off all of our debt. That im excited about. So on the 1st, we get to move in! I am so excited! I cant remember the last time I was this excited. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest. I know this is the right decision. Im close to school(for when I start going back), minutes away from shopping(its not a 20 minute trip anymore and the best part, its only 30 minutes from the hospital( right now i travelling an hour). I cant wait to move and I am so excited to raise my family in my own place:)
Once we are moved in...ill post pictures:)

No comments:

Post a Comment