Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer Baby

So at my last appointment, my stomach measured smaller than it should. This worried my doctor so he ordered me another ultrasound and has me coming in 1-2 times a week to get monitored. With all the monitoring everything had turned out good. Summers heart rate is good and there is nothing wrong. With the ultrasound though, her abdomon is measuring small. Everything else is measuring right where it should be. Just her belly is small. My dr. said its not serious but he wants to keep an eye on her. He worried because her middle is small, that she wont handle labor well. He told me that a VBAC may not be a good idea. In 3 weeks I have another ultrasound to measure her again. My Dr. said after that ultrasound he will know for sure what will be the safest kind of delivery. Im hoping she grows. I cant have another c-section. Seth is gone and I have a toddler to take care of. How do I take care of her when I cant pick her up or play with her? I know I have family and help but I hate being dependent on people. Plus no one is home during the day so either way I have to do it by myself. I just want to be able to take care of my family. I pray everyday I wont have another c-section. Plus to stay a week in the hospital...no thank you! Kadence is at my side at all times and no one will be watching her over night. Personally I feel like everything is going to be ok. When I think about having the birth that I want(VBAC), i have a sense of peace come over me. Thats makes me feel like I will get what I want. I know God always provides a way. Heres to hoping that the way is a natural delivery and a short hospital stay:)

No comments:

Post a Comment