Monday, December 20, 2010

Kadence...

So here are some cute things that she has been up too...
  • She gets up and plays and I stay in bed. When she is hungry, she throws her bottle at my head.
  • She shakes her head and says no when she doesnt want something.
  • She is becoming a daddys girl.
  • She literally runs
  • Goes into a room and comes out with money
  • We have no ornaments on our tree anymore
  • She loves to hide things! I find things in drawers, shoes, boxes, everywhere!
  • She thinks its fun to hang all over me when I workout. It makes things really difficult. When I do situps she cracks up every time I go up and back down.
  • Her hair is way curly! It gets crazy!
She is so much fun and gets smarter everyday. She is way to smart for her own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment