Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Season!

So I love christmas! The spirit is so sweet and people are so giving. Not to mention that I love shopping for other people. Seth has gone to reno with me twice just to shop and hang out and we had a great time. Today we went to Claim Jumper(Yum Yum), got me some new jeans, shirts, and makeup. We also went to walmart and got some clothes for Seth and Kadence, and some stuff for Kadences first birthday. I am so excited for it. I know that she wont remember her party but I am so excited to make it a special day for her. I guess its more for me and pictures than her. Ill post some pics after the party.
Next sunday Seth and I are leaving for Disneyland! I cant wait. I havent been for a long time. We are going to spend two days at disneyland and 1 day at Notsberry farm. One night we are going to Medieval Times for dinner and I remember having a blast so I am excited for that. I love spending time with my little family and am so thankful for the lord who provides for us so we can go on vacations!
I get to visit with all my siblings(mine and seths),eat yummy food and play games....I love the Holidays! I am so excited for the next two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment