Monday, March 21, 2011

Green Drink

So growing up my mom used to make a drink called the "green drink" It is so good! It is 100% healthy and so easy to make. This is how I make them.

I add 1 cup of Spinach(this the name green drink)
1 cup of frozen fruit( I get mine from costco. They have strawberries, three berry, tropical fruit-my favorite-)
4 oz. of low-fat yogurt(I love this cause then you can add any additional flavor you want)
The I take the yogurt container and fill it with water and get all the left over yogurt and pour it into the blender.
If you want it thinner then add more water
Then blend!

I love this drink it is so good! It has very low calories and it makes a big serving. It gives you a few servings of your fruits and vegtables too! It brings the right flavor to my dinner when I dont want to drink water:)
Oh and if your worried about the spinach, you cant even tell it is in there. The fruit overpowers the flavor so you cant taste it:)


No comments:

Post a Comment