Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby/Pregnancy Update

So yesterday I woke up with extremem back pain. It hurt until Seth gave me a massage then It started up again an hour later. The pain was so bad that I would choose labor pain over it. Atleast contractions stop! It was awful! Seth thought that I threw out my back from walking/running on such a high incline on the tredmill. It made sense to me. My body wasnt used to that kind of workout. But it turns out it was pregnancy related. I didnt have any back pain with kadence so I didnt think it was because of the pregnancy. But when I went to my OB appointment today, my doctor explained it to me. Appartantly, my round ligaments stretched to fast and it put extreme stress on my back. With a first pregnancy, those ligaments stretch so slow that you dont have strain on your back. But because this is baby #2, those ligaments stretched so fast that it cause extreme pain. Now that I understand what happened, it makes sense. Baby #2 is going to give me problems:) Already a trouble maker:)

So we got another ultrasound today. My doctor is so cool. He said that I could have an ultrasound everytime if I wanted. They have the machine and it doesnt cost anything to do it so why not? With this ultrasound, it looks like this kid is going to be a boxer. It didnt stop moving and it was punching like crazy. This baby is a mover! IDK if Kadence was cause we only got 1 ultrasound. The baby is 100% healthy and everything looks perfect. Heartbeat is great!
I love that this doctor is willing to do ultrasounds whenever we want. My doctor with Kadence wouldnt. This Dr. is 100% better than the first one I had. Hes personable and very informative. And I get to see my baby whenever I want:)

No comments:

Post a Comment