Friday, April 8, 2011

Pregnancy foods:)

So for some reason with this pregnancy I have been terrified about gaining weight. I feel like I eat pretty well and I am working out at least 4 days a week. So as of recently this is what I have been loving to eat:
Breakfast:
2 eggs with some A1
2 pieces of turkey Bacon(I like it alot more than regular)
2 pieces of whle wheat toast(one with peanut butter one with jelly)
Piece of Fruit
Lunch:
Progresso Chicken Noodle soup-It is so good and only has 200 calories.
or
Tuna Salad with Balsalmic Vingerette dressing
Dinner:
Chicken with some rice
or
lean cusine chicken garlic pizza.
Snacks:
Cottage cheese with wheat thins
or
string cheese
or
yogurt
Dessert:
4 Thin mint girl scout cookies
or
Reeses easter egg
or
M&ms

After I add up what I eat during the day, factoring that I exercise, I never reach the caloires I should be. I know I should eat more but for some reason the low calorie foods are really appealing right now. I hope to get over it soon but I know im eating healthy and and getting the right kind of calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment