Saturday, January 22, 2011

Chemistry!

So i was very disappointed recently because i didnt get into the chem class I wanted. The counslers at school told me that I would have to wait for grades to come out( the rest of the school as well) to sign up for the class. I waited and by the time I got my grades the class was already full! i was so frustrated. Seth finally convinced me just to take a chem class up in Carson City. A 45 minute drive...not a fun thought for me but I signed up anyway. I checked everyday to see if anyone had dropped the class and nothing. Tuition was due and I woke up at 12:30am the day after to see if anyone was dropped for not paying their tuition. Nothing. So tuition was due for people who asked for extentions yesterday. The school website closes at 8 to drop all the students who didnt pay tuition and reopens at 12:30. So last night I thought I would take a chance and check to see if anyone didnt pay. So I logged on at exactly 12:30 and there was one opening!! I couldnt believe it! I added the class as quick as I could so no one else could get it! I still cant believe it! Not only do I get the teacher I wanted, but I only have to travel 7 minutes instead of 45! I am so stoked and cant believe it! I am so excited I just had to share! God was defiitely looking out for me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment