Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kadence

So as of the last few months...
  • Kadence went from crawling to walking just before 10 months
  • She runs practically
  • She throws fits when she doesnt get what she wants fast enough
  • I started weaning her recently and she does not like it. She a bobbie addict!
  • Her hair is curly now. Its so cute:)
  • She loves to give kisses
  • Her first response is to bite when she gets mad
  • She gets onto everything! She loves to take everything out of the drawers and put it into a different drawer.
  • She loves pasta! She loves to feed herself and loves doing it in her highchair.
  • She zones out in front of the Disney channel
  • She still wont wear shoes! Its cold and she pulls everything off her feet
  • She loves to do "Patty Cake" and she does the moves by herself
  • She to smart for her age. She knows what to do to get what she wants and if I wont give it to her she finds a way to get it anyway.
  • She is such a flirt! She sees a young biy and she stares and bats her eyes
  • She doesnt like competition. My nephew has been here for about two weeks and she hates it that she doesnt have all the attention. She tries to hit him constantly.
  • Everytime the puppy comes near her, she braces herself even if he doesnt touch her.
  • Shes an angry child. She scratches and hits!
Well for now Thats all I can think of. I want to blog so lets see if I can keep it up.

1 comment:

  1. Haha boobie addict. I really want to get her a onesie that says "I <3 bOObies!" I miss being up there. I liked seeing her and you guys all the time :( Why does she brace herself when the puppy is around, is she scared of him? I'm surprised she doesn't chase him around, she loves the kitties.

    ReplyDelete